StockShield is always looking to hire highly-motivated and experienced individuals who bring expertise to our team.
If you are interested in a career with StockShield, email us your resume and cover letter.
Business Development Coordinator
StockShield is on a mission to help protect the value of a wide range of financial assets. The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting with and executing our sales and marketing programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets. Responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
• Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
• Assisting sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
• Developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets
• Planning and overseeing all marketing activities
• Ensuring effective control of marketing results, and taking corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
• Directing market channel development activity and coordinating sales distribution
• Meeting with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
• Analyzing and controlling expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
• Reviewing and analyzing sales performances against plans to determine effectiveness
• Representing the company at trade association meetings or conferences
- Bachelor's degree required and advanced degree preferred
- Eight or more years of business development experience in financial services - successful candidate should possess extensive experience and in-depth knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork ability; self-motivated to push self and others for consistent results, with time management and prioritization; strong communication and presentation skills; excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required